Privacy Notes For Ecommerce Bangladesh
At EcommerceBD, accessible from https://www.ecommerce.com.bd/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This page outlines the sorts of information that EcommerceBD collects and records, as well as how we use it.
Information we collect
When we ask for your personal information, we will explain what information we need and why we need it.
We may receive additional information about you such as your name, email, permanent address, phone number, payment credentials, and attachments when you contact us directly.
When you contact us to make a reservation, we may ask for information such as your name, company name, address, email, payment information, and phone number.
How we use your information
The information we collect are used in various ways such as:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our service
- Improve, personalize, and expand our service
- Understand and analyze how you use our service
- Develop new, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through our customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to your booking, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
The use of log files is standard procedure at EcommerceBD. These files log visitors when they visit our website or physically visit the workplace. This is something that every company does as part of their analytics. IP addresses, browser type, ISP, date and time stamp, referring/exit sites, and potentially the number of clicks are among the data collected by log files.
This information is not connected to any personal info. The data is used to track trends, administer the site, track users' activities on/off the site, and compile demographic profile.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You may disable cookies in your browser by changing the settings. More thorough information about cookie management with various web browsers can be found on the individual browsers' sites.
Consumers have the right to:
- Demand to reveal the classifications and relevance of the information of personal data we have acquired about them.
- Demand to remove any personal information about a customer that we have gathered.
- Request to refrain us from selling customer’s private privileged information.
- If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you fully comprehend your data protection rights. Every user has the following rights:
- Access to information – You are entitled to a copy of your personal information. For this service, we may ask you for a modest charge.
- Right to correction - You have the right to demand that any information that you believe is incorrect be corrected. You also have the right to ask us to fill in any gaps in the data you believe is missing.
- Right to erase - You have the right to have your personal data erased under certain circumstances.
- The right to data restriction - Under certain circumstances, you have the power to demand that we limit the use of your private information.
- Right to refuse to processing - Under certain circumstances, you have the moral objection to our user agreement.
- Data portability - Under certain circumstances, you have the right to demand that we transfer the information we have acquired to another entity or directly to you.
If you submit a request, you will expect a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exploit any of these rights.
One of our primary concerns is to improve child protection when they use the internet. Parents and guardians are encouraged to monitor, engage in, and/or supervise and manage their children's online activities. EcommerceBD does not knowingly collect Sensitive Personal Information from children younger than 13 on its website. If you believe your child supplied any kind of information through our website, we highly urge you to notify us immediately so that we can erase such information from our database.