Terms And Conditions
Welcome to EcommerceBD!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ecommerce Bangladesh's Website, located at https://www.ecommerce.com.bd/. We assume that by using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions mentioned on this page, do not continue to use EcommerceBD.
Cookies are used by most interactive websites to allow us to recover the user's information for every visit. Cookies are used on our website to allow specific areas to work and to work out better for users.
Unless otherwise stated, Ecommerce Bangladesh and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EcommerceBD. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from EcommerceBD for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from EcommerceBD.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from EcommerceBD.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from EcommerceBD.
- Redistribute content from EcommerceBD.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may hyperlink to our website without previous explicit authorization:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors are free to link to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other businesses included in the directory.
- Accredited Businesses across the system, with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising clubs, which are not permitted to link to our website.
These organizations are free to connect to our home page, and other Website materials as long as the link: (a) is not deliberately misleading; (b) does not wrongfully indicate financial backing, approval, or authorization of the connecting party or its products and/or services; and (c) is relevant to the connecting side's webpage.
Following businesses maybe considered:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
Link requests will be approved if we determine that: (a) the link will not impact negatively on us or our licensed organization; (b) the business has no poor histories with us; (c) the benefit to us from the hyperlink's visibility outweighs the absence of Ecommerce Bangladesh; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These businesses can link to our Website as long as the link: (a) is not misguiding; (b) does not wrongfully imply endorsement of the linking party; and (c) is fitting for the linking party's webpage.
If you are one of the organizations named in paragraph 2 above and would want to link to our website, please contact Ecommerce Bangladesh by email. Wait 5-7 days for a response.
Following are the ways a company can link to our website:
- By using our company name.
- Using the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that has been connected to.
- By using any other representation of our Website that makes logical sense and structure of the linking party's site's content.
No use of Ecommerce Bangladesh's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. We are not responsible for any relevant content on your website. You agree to indemnify and reimburse us against all liabilities arising out of your Website. Any link(s) that may be regarded as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights, should not be included on any Website.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to demand to remove any specific link to our Website. Upon our request, you pledge to immediately disconnect any connections to our website. These terms and conditions are subject to be modified at any time. If you continue to link to our Website, you agree to abide by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to contact and alert us at any time if you notice any link on our Website that is objectionable for any purpose. Requests to remove links will be reviewed, but we are not bound to do anything or to react to you personally.
We offer no assurances that the information on this website is accurate, complete, or reliable, or that the website will be available or that the information on the website will be kept updated.
Disclaimer of liability
We disclaim any claims, warranties, and conducted during the period to our website and its use to the maximum capacity allowed by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Our or your liability for death or personal injury is limited or excluded.
- Our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation is limited or excluded.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permissible under the law.
- Eliminate any of our or your commitments that cannot be avoided under relevant law.
- By completing your Booking, you agree to these Terms as well as any other conditions that may be shown to you during the booking process.
- If any part of these Terms is (or becomes) unlawful or unenforceable, the following applies:
It will continue to be enforced to the full extent of the law.
Everything else in the Terms will still apply to you.
In the event of a conflict between general and specific words, the specific terms will take precedence.
- The original form of these Terms is in English. If there is a disagreement about the Terms or a difference between the Terms in English and the Terms in another language, the Terms in English will govern.
Pricing And Refund
- By making a Booking, you agree to pay the full cost of the Travel Experience, including any applicable taxes and fees.
- Prices may have been rounded to the next full number in some cases. The price you pay will be the "non-rounded" original price (although the actual difference will be tiny anyway).
- Errors and misprints that are obvious are not binding. At example, if you book a luxury suite that was mistakenly advertised for $1, we may simply cancel your reservation and refund your money.
- A crossed-out price shows the price of a like-for-like Booking without the price reduction (where "like-for-like" refers to the same dates, policies, and quality of accommodation among other things).
- When you make a reservation, you agree to the policies that are displayed during the booking process. On our website, during the booking process, in the fine print, and/or in the confirmation email, you'll find the cancellation policy and any other policies (e.g., age requirements, security/damage deposits, additional supplements for group Bookings, extra beds, breakfast, pets, cards accepted, etc.). (If applicable).
- Any cancellation/no-show fee or refund will be determined by the cancellation/no-show policy if you cancel or do not show up for a Booking.
- Some bookings cannot be canceled for free, while others can only be canceled for free up to a certain point before the deadline.
- If you pay in advance for a serviced apartment (including all pricing components and/or a damage deposit if applicable), We reserve the right to cancel the Booking without notice if we are unable to collect the balance on the stated date.
- As the one who makes the reservation, you are responsible for everyone in the group's activities and behavior.
- If somebody in your group misplaces or breaks something:
You should notify our customer service team.
Rather than charging you directly, we'll send you a damage payment request under your reservation number, and you can tell us if you have any questions or if you agree with the charge.
If you agree, we'll charge you. If you disagree, we'll investigate and decide whether or not to discuss it further.
- General cleaning, normal wear and tear, any crimes (such as theft), or any non-physical "damages" are not covered by the damage policy (e.g., fines for smoking or bringing pets).
- We require a "security deposit" prior to or at check-in.
- If any damage occurs, we reserve the right to file a (legal) claim against you outside of the damage policy.
Responsibility of The User
- Fill in all of your contact information accurately so that We can send you information about your reservation and, if required, contact you.
- Carefully read these Terms as well as the terms given throughout the booking process.
- Take care of the apartment and its contents, including furniture, fixtures, electronics, and other items, and leave everything in the same condition as when you arrived. If anything is broken, damaged, or missing, make sure to notify the Us as soon as possible before leaving.
- Ensure that the Apartment and its contents are secure while your stay. Don't leave doors or windows unlocked is one example.
- "Booking" refers to reserving a Travel Experience on our Website, regardless of whether you pay for it right now or later.
- "Travel Experience" refers to one of the Website's travel-related goods or services.