The coworking sector is expanding more quickly. The popularity of serviced offices is rising for a variety of reasons. The essentials, such as a spotless workstation, great WiFi, and enough of coffee, can be found in any shared workspace.
A unique coworking space fosters a sense of belonging and community as well. It is simple to claim that the community manager is the most significant individual in any shared workplace. The duties and abilities of a highly effective community manager were recently discussed.
- encourages’spontaneous’ connections that aid in the expansion of member firms
- new subscriptions are sold
- creates events
- Maintains order, checks that everything is in functioning order, and engages the community
- takes care of delivery and mail
- brings a grin and vitality to both members and guests.
The most important job description follows the most important post, if such is the case.
We searched through dozens of job ads to get you a coworking space Community Manager job description template because our goal is to save you time.
In order to allow you to reduce and adapt it based on your needs and goals, we tried to supply more than you actually need.
Community Coordinator for [Your Coworking Space
We are the top coworking space in [your region] for [your specialty or unique selling point of your coworking space].
Our goal is to create a work environment that motivates new businesses, freelancers, nonprofit organizations, and creatives to do more.
Since we are proud of our neighborhood, we offer a space where community organizers can successfully complete their goals.
With a hospitality-focused approach, we do all of this.
A sociable, analytical, and meticulous individual is being actively sought by [your coworking space] to fill the position of Community Manager, which will serve as the public face of [your coworking space].
By fostering a wonderful member experience and successfully completing sales and operational chores, you will aid in our community’s expansion.
This is your chance to run a company with a purpose and assume control of it.
Responsibilities of a community manager include:
- Make the environment welcoming to promote high member satisfaction
- Adopt the values of [your coworking space]
- Find out about the professional and personal goals of the tenant groups, as well as the members of those organizations.
- Disputes between members should be settled swiftly and in a way that reduces friction.
- Encourage an inclusive environment where new ideas are welcomed.
- oversee the onboarding of new members and their departure from the area
Planning and carrying out events
- Manage within the budget given.
- the community in a professional manner
- Manage the event itself with your team, including catering, a seamless check-in procedure, and cleaning.
- Be in charge of establishing and attaining sales targets, occupancy rates, and pricing with the owners.
- Give prospective members tours
- To increase interest in [your coworking space], get in touch with the local press and community leaders.
Management of facilities and space
- Maximize the uptime and availability of important facilities assets like the WiFi network, the kitchen, and printers/copiers to the satisfaction of the members
- Send in maintenance requests for the building and important pieces of equipment.
- Manage a team to accomplish the aforementioned community, sales, and facilities goals Be in charge of each team member’s professional growth Hold regular meetings with the entire team to make sure everyone is on the same page with regards to important initiatives and performance targets
- Each team member should have a weekly one-on-one meeting to discuss the progress of their respective duties and objectives.
- Organize frequent team member performance reviews and share your thoughts on the group’s performance.
Qualifications and Experience
2-4 years of progressively more responsible experience in either sales or customer service
- Shown competence in project management
- Exceptional technical ability.
- Having experience directing corporate social media efforts, and being able to comprehend and use the range of hardware and software tools that our area relies on
- Basic graphic design skills and knowledge of writing content generation in a corporate context are advantages.
- Passion for our entrepreneurial community and [your location]
- A desire to operate freely with only sporadic contact with the proprietors
- Has excellent English.
- Speaking the second language is advantageous.
- High standards for morality, empathy, and dependability
- Permitted to work legally in [your location]